Freitag, 31. August 2012

Pa Gal / Part Gal

Hello! ^^

Thank you so much for your comments on my last post. :-)
The "Gal Mama" Post has the status "work in progress" right now,
because I have some problems with uploading it
because of one of the pictures.
I never post with my mobile again. Arrgh! -_-;
Oh, and I will comment back, it´s just, I´m so busy,
because we want to move again and because of other stuff
that happend lately.

So, I found this article:

I think it´s very interesting and I heard now the
first time about "Pa Gals" or "Part Gals".
And now I have a word for me and my style, I think. XD

I´m not that super gyaru who wears the whole
outfit and make up every day. I just like to
take some parts of the gyaru fashion and use 
it for me but still love the full gyaru look on other girls.
And I would say about myself, that
I´m a "Half-Gyaru" or correctly "Pa Gal."

I really love Gyaru, but I don´t like the heavy make up on myself.
So this "style" is perfect for me. ^^
Oh, and nobody can say: "Yor are not Gyaruuu!"
Because I´m Pa Gal. XD I don´t have to be
looking 100% Gyaru. ^_~ (This sounds lazy. XD)

Oh, and my normal pants don´t suit me anymore. T_T
But the great thing about it is, that our Baby is growing
because I have a littel Babybelly now. ^^
That makes it hard to look for gal outfits.
But I have some in my head. ^_~

So, stay as you are, do your style and thanks for reading.

Mi-Chan ^^y

Kommentare:

  1. Haha, es ist eh schwierig hier den Galstyle komplett durchzuziehen. Zumindest diejenigen die schon berufstätig sind. ;;°
    (ich glaube meine kinder auf arbeit würden es nicht lustig finden, wenn ich plötzlich mit heels hinter ihnen her renne und stündlich mein make up korrigieren müsste xD)

    AntwortenLöschen