Freitag, 3. August 2012

Just short

Hi!

Sorry, that I didn´t commented back so fast and that I didn´t
write anything the last weeks. I wanted
to post a new make up post and something
but I didn´t had the energy to do my make up. ^^;

It has a reason and I want to write about that next week.
Because I told you, I have time now, what is true, but
something wonderful happened and because
of that, I didn´t hab the time as I thought.

But I commented back now and I will write
a big post with picture next week.
Sorry, it isn´t so sure yet, that I can´t say it now,
but you will see it next week.

I promise. ^^

Bye
Mi-Chan

Not my pets, but I think they are so cute. ^^


1 Kommentar:

  1. aww what a lovely kitten :)
    I love it!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen