Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012

I´m back from Venice

Hi and Ciao! ^^

First I wanna thank you girls for
your sweet and kind comments on my last post.
I was so happy when I read them.
Thank you so much. ^__^ <3

I´m back from Venice and it was so wonderful and romantic. *__* <3
And very exhausting. XD Because cars are forbidden in
Venice and the only choices you have are driving
with the boat or walk. And the bridges have all
stair-steps so it was an amazing workout for me. XD
We walked more than 21.000 steps every day. o.O

But more later.
I wanna write this entries the next days:
Venice part 1 - Walking arround in Venice
(I´ll post pictures from Venice we took and
what we ate in the restaurants there)
Venice part 2 - Driving with the boat
(I´ll write about our boat-trip, the beautiful beach and sunset
and what I bought in Venice, because they had sale. ^^)
My plan to loose weight
(I´ll post a japanese "before and after"video
and how they all lost weight and so on and what I wanna do)

So, but now I wanna write about my new nails. ^^
Maybe you remember one of my older posts
where I wrote that I don´t like long nails
on myself. But yeah, I have them now too. XD
And yes, at the beginning they are a little bit annoying
but I think I will get used to it. ^^

Here are my nails:


I wanted them simple first to try it out.
But I think I like it so much that I want
more the next time ^^
I´m so happy that my nail artist knows
the japanese style and have lot´s of
stones, really big ones too.

Oh, and if you have an iphone, ipad or like me an ipod touch
then maybe you are interested in this app:
Nail Art Catalog & Hair Styles
(I wanted to post a video here, in which
 I show the app, but I can´t upload it yet. -_-;)

It´s a japanese app with cute and cool
nail art and hair styles examples.

So, this was it for now. The other posts
are coming soon too. ^^

Have a great time and c.u.
Mi-Chan ^^y



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen