Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2011

Whats working against pimples

Mood: bored
kg I have to loose: still 10 kg ><

Yesterday I was with my husband in the shopping mall in Weiterstadt. The name of this mall is Loop5 and I love it there. You find everything you need there. ^^ Pictures of what I bought and how I look with that make up in the next post. ^_~

So we went together to Douglas and I bought new make up from Artdeco. I wanted to try this make up out, because my skin is a mess since I was a teenager. >< I have acne and now my skin gets at some areas very dry and on the T-zone still very oily. And I get easy pimples on my neck and my decollete. And my skin pores are big. But I found something for my skin which helps me very much. And I wanna share this with you. ^^


So, first I used always Vichy Normaderm cream, but it is expensive and it helped but I still had pimples and my skin get dry easily. Especially on my cheeks. My pores get smaler but my skin doesn´t feel soft, well maintained and fresh. So I searched in the Internet for something new and found this:




This is cleansing, clarification tonic, cream and a facemask. The first 3 ones I use in the morning and before I go to bed and the mask you should use 1 or 2 times the week. After I used this my skin gets much more better. It feels fresh and soft and I don´t have acne anymore. Only some red spots and small pimples, which maybe come from my normal make up. Because I don´t have anymore pimples on my neck and decolette from the treatment with this products, but in my face I have still a little bit. So that´s why I wanted to try out new make up too. Mineral  make up from Artdeco. I still try it and I don´t know yet, if it´s good for my skin, it takes a little till I can say, if it´s good. But it feels good on my skin. 




Oh, and before I forget, here is the hompage of M.Asam: http://de.asambeauty.com/clear-skin.html
Sadly it´s a german site only in german. But I can say, that I love this Skin Care
toiletries, and its not so expensive than Vichy for example. My skin feels so much better since I use this. If you have problems with acne and can get this stuff, then try it out. ^_~


CU in the next post. There you can see my new make up and what I tried to do with it and my face. XD


SugaryChu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen